Mace Brand Personal Alarm Wristlet with LED Light (Red)
If it isn't manufactured by Mace® Brand, it isn't Mace®. Look for the Mace® Brand seal so you know you're not buying an imitation.
The Mace personal protection alarm available in black/80459 or red/80460 features a 130dB alarm - one of the loudest rated alarms sold in the United States.
Designed to be placed in the outer pockets of a purse or backpack, the Mace alarm can also be hand carried by joggers. The alarm is activated by simply pulling the pin, which deters attackers or intruders but also functions to draw attention to you if you need medical attention or help. Use of a personal alarm switches the element of surprise from the attacker to the potential victim. This alarm also includes a miniature LED light, activated by a separate on/off button, for a quick and small illumination of a walking path, car door lock, or other low light situations.
- LOUD: Mace® Brand 130dB Emergency/Attack Alarm with user replaceable AAA batteries (included)
- EASY TO USE: Preferred for college and student security, police and correctional officers, walkers, joggers, elderly, night owls, lone workers, students, and self defense
- RIP CORD ACTIVATION: simply pull the pin connected to the wrist strap for up to 1 hour of continuous piercing alarm
- LED MINI FLASHLIGHT : Bright white LED mini flashlight for low light emergency illumination
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: for years this model has been purchased by all branches of the US military, police organizations, state correctional facilities, and social services agencies nationwide
Personal alarms are one of the fastest growing segments at retail in the self defense industry, because an attacker’s worst enemy is attention. Personal alarms are legal to carry in all 50 states (even on airplanes and in schools!) and are a very safe and effective method of self defense. They require no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Police Officers, Campus Safety and Security Consultants recommend the use of personal safety alarms. Victims are often too traumatized to shout for help in unfamiliar and dangerous situations, increasing their vulnerability. The high pitched alarm is intended to scare off an assailant while switching the element of surprise from the attacker to the victim. Criminals do not like to draw attention, and will likely run off when they realize the alarm cannot be stopped.
MACE® is a registered trademark of Mace Security International, Inc. All images and advertising copy © 2018. All rights reserved.
We Also Recommend
Vigilant 125dB Personal Wrist Alarm with Sweat Proof Wrist Band- LED Flashing Lights (PPS-35BRS)