MACE® WIRELESS TEMPERATURE SENSOR WITH ALARM
If it isn't manufactured by Mace® Brand, it isn't Mace®. Look for the Mace® Brand seal so you know you're not buying an imitation.
The Mace Wireless Temperature Sensor with Alarm protects an area against low temperature and high temperature extremes. If the temperature drops from room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) to the user-selectable low range of 41°F (5°C) or 55°F (13°C) or if the temperature rises from room temperature to 95°F (35°C), the Wireless Temperature Sensor will activate. In standalone mode, the integrated 90 dB alarm sounds for 45 seconds.
- User-selectable low temperature detection range of 41°F (5°C) or 55°F (13°C)
- Detects temperatures above 95°F (35°C)
- Sensor accuracy ± 3°F (1.5°C)
- Sampling rate of every 60 seconds
- Standalone sensor with alarm
- Approximate operating range of 200 feet (60 meters)
- Low power consumption assures long battery life
- Battery low indicator
MACE® is a registered trademark of Mace Security International, Inc. All images and advertising copy © 2018. All rights reserved.