Vigilant Family Protection Wireless Digital Door / Window Burglar Alarm with Programmable Security Keypad (Model PPS-220) with Included Batteries For Home, Business, Apartment, Condo or Dorm Room
Crime Statistics : 2,000,000 home burglaries are reported each year in the United States. About 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door. Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into. And, renters are just as likely to be the victims of property crime as homeowners.
Vigilant wanted to create an easy, so-it-yourself home alarm system that was simple to install, simple to use, and affordable. We wanted something to offer simple protection to alert you to not only an unauthorized entry, but also unauthorized exits from wandering toddlers or home care patients. No wiring, no monitoring fees, no contracts, and no hassle. So, we created the Vigilant PPS-220 Wireless Digital Door / Window Alarm with Programmable Security Keypad.
Install the small magnetic strip on the door or window using the included adhesive tape, and the larger control box sticks right next to it on the wall. When someone opens the door or window, the gap between the magnetic strip and the control box will trigger the alarm. The four digit, user selectable digital password prevents an intruder from deactivating the alarm. It has a shrill alarm when in alarm mode for when you are away
We've also included a small warning sticker that can be placed on a window, door, or other highly visible area. Sometimes the warning sticker is all a burglar needs to see before they move on to a softer target.
- Digital electronic passcode protection with programmable control panel
- Built in 105dB door open alarm control box with low battery indicator
- Do-it-yourself adhesive for 60 second installation and no wiring
- Four digit user selectable digital password plus on/off button
- 5 second entry/exit delay
- Runs on three regular LR44 alkaline button batteries (included)
- Standby time of up to one year on a single set of batteries, based on opening the door 5 times per day
- Perfect for any home, apartment, dorm room or business
- Works with right opening or left opening doors and windows - magnet works from both sides of the alarm
- Warning sticker included "These Premises Are Protected by Electronic Surveillance" (2 inches by 1.6 inches)
We recommend you replace the batteries any time you have an extended use of the alarm to ensure that you always have strong batteries in the unit at all times. It takes regular batteries (included). You can replace the batteries from the access door on the front of the unit without removing the unit from the wall.
Vigilant Personal Protection Systems™ is a trademark of Robinhood Digital LLC. All images, descriptions, and model information is © Robinhood Digital LLC.
We Also Recommend
DogGone Utrasonic Dog Repellant Siren with 110dB Vigilant Personal Alarm and LED Flashlight (Green)
Vigilant Family Protection Wireless Digital Door / Window Burglar Alarm with Programmable Security Keypad (Model PPS-SF021) with Included AAA Batteries For Home, Business, Apartment, Condo or Dorm Room
Vigilant Family Protection Wireless Door Alarm with Chime Mode and Keychain Remote Control (Model PPS-813)