Vigilant PPS22BL 130dB Panic Rape Emergency Personal Alarm Keychain + LED Light (Black)
The PPS22BL is designed to look like a car remote to disguise it from potential attackers. It features a 130 dB alarm, which is one of the loudest personal alarms sold by Vigilant. Simply pull the pin, and this ear-piercing alarm will activate for up to a half hour of continuous sound. Activating the alarm switches the element of surprise from the attacker to the potential victim. The PPS22BL also offers an extremely bright white LED light, activated by pushing a button on the front side. It could be used to illuminate a dark pathway, find a keyhole in a car door, or simply provide light where there is none.
- 130dB ear-piercing panic alarm
- Shaped like (and disguised as) a car remote - attackers may not realize it is a personal alarm
- Emergency activation - simply pull the pin for up to one half hour of continuous alarm sound
- Strong, bright white LED light, suitable for illuminating a dark walkway or finding a keyhole
- Convenient keychain design is perfect for use with house keys or car keys
- 3 pcs x LR44 demo batteries included
- User-replaceable batteries
- Designed to be carried with you wherever you go
- Aimed at diffusing dangerous situations
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but loud enough to call attention and get help
Personal alarms are one of the fastest growing segments at retail in the self defense industry, because an attacker's worst enemy is attention. Personal alarms are legal to carry in all 50 states (even on airplanes!) and are a very safe method of self defense. They require no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Victims are often too traumatized to shout for help in unfamiliar and dangerous situations, increasing their vulnerability. Criminals do not like to draw attention, and will likely run off when they realize the alarm cannot be stopped.
Don't let your worst nightmare become your reality. Safety doesn't happen by accident. Purchase a personal alarm for yourself, for your child, or for a loved one. Although one of the uses of this alarm is rape-prevention, the package itself does not contain the word "rape" in order to be appropriate for all ages. The PPS22BL is particularly suitable for teenagers, parents, night owls, delivery route employees, business owners, and college students. The keychain design is perfect for use with house keys or car keys.
Curious how durable this alarm is? Check out the drop test video below:
We Also Recommend
Vigilant PPS8G 130 dB Personal Rape/Jogger/Student Emergency Alarm with LED Light with Included AAA Batteries (Grey)
Vigilant 130dB Emergency Panic Personal Protection Alarm with Twin LED Flashlight and Emergency Flashing Locator Light (PPS32BL)
Vigilant PPS-9BL Professional Series 135dB Personal Emergency Alarm with Belt Clip and Rip Cord (Black)
Vigilant 130dB Electronic Rape Attack Personal Alarm With Backup Whistle, Key Ring, & Bag Clip | Black (PPS-23BLK)